Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Day , Tiring Day

Today i woke up late for college, suppose wake up

at 6.45 but woke up at 7.20.

I promised my fren to revise our bst

but then we cancelled it becoz of me, sorry yea leng lui.

My fren very good lor, fetch me from college, bring me go eat,

bring me go 'masjid' sumore. Who would do that man ?

Thanks yea...

We had a wonderful time of course.

What was funny was that, i scared my fren

by telling her that our midterm is on the 1st May,

she suddenly super tension dy,

then she found out that it is on 7th May,

after that only she began to relax....lolx.

When i reach home, i shower then go sungai wang

and help my dad take care the business lo....then

just now only reach home...

damn tired lo...

Well, thats all for today....bye =)

No comments: