Monday, April 21, 2008

Malacca Trip, Tired, Sick

Yesterday i went to malacca to visit my friend and relatives.
I drove there and it took me about 1 hour 15 minutes. Suprisingly, the
traffic and weather condition was just perfect for me to accelerato...
lucky didn't kena saman..."LOL".
I got 'sesat' on the way to my friends house and the best part was when my friend call me and ask " WHY THE HACK ARE YOU TURNING AROUND MY HOUSE ? " "LOL" then i stopped the car and wait for him, wat is worse is that the house is just in front of my eyes. "Za Dhou" But of course i enjoyed the whole day. I came back at around 8.30 and online "msn". Then magen and me do our assignment lo....
luckily we managed to hand in our assignment questions on time.
Today, i was not feeling well, but i managed to go college, i was feeling so
dizzy and super tired. After college, came back home and staright sleep
lo...even now oso feeling tired, but dunno what to do ....haihz....Thats all for today, bye.

No comments: