Sunday, November 23, 2008

BaCK On AcTiON !!

Hey guys....

i know dat sum of u might Grrrr !!

coz i have not been updating my blos for 

about 5 months...lolx

Thnx to exams, Taylors and dat UniSA..haihz...

Gud luck everyone for resultz !

Anyway, my appology to you guys !!

Lets get into the stand..

I went for the A1 Grand Prix just now...

not bad la...but leg very pain...lolx..

everyone was enjoying the race....

and i found out that sum pl just came to 

the race to CLOSE THEIR EARS !!

they shud have done that at home wei..hahaha

Anyway...overall was FUN with 

the high, loud and powerfull engine sounds...

Below are sum pix and thats all 4 now...bubye !!

                                                                Breakfast at putrajaya...

This car racing alone or with the motorbike ?

The race progress...

My future cars....lolx...

OMG...why are there so many people looking at my car ?
I damn malu la weyh !!!

No comments: